Individuals & Families
Your hard-earned wealth should be managed with care and structured in a way that accomplishes the goals that are most important to you. Through our extensive discovery process, we review all aspects of your financial world to uncover knowns and unknowns. As a result, you will have a better understanding of what we do for you.
Our practice is built on establishing long-term relationships with people like you, and we will take the time to answer your questions in a language that you understand. Your stage in life, known financial resources and long-term goals will provide us with guidance on how we can be most valuable to you and your family. Often we are asked how to best address the following concerns of our individual clients:
- Accumulating sufficient assets to achieve your financial goals
- Ensuring that your dependents and loved ones are taken care of
- Establishing adequate retirement income to maintain your desired lifestyle
- Structuring your assets in a tax efficient manner
- Protecting, preserving and maximizing the value of your wealth
- Managing your legacy for the enjoyment of future generations
Impact on Others
When you think about all of the people who rely on you every day, the list is often quite long. In addition to being a spouse, parent or partner, you may also serve as caretaker for an aging parent, guardian for a child with special needs, trustee, agent or executor for a family member or maybe even serve as a fiduciary in the event of death, disability or incapacity of a close friend. We can deliver counsel so your loved ones see the whole picture, giving you comfort in knowing that those closest to you are being taken care of as well.