Tom started his career in 1979 in public accounting and later continued on to the private sector. He launched his financial consulting business in 1993 and is the founding member and principal of the New Haven office of U.S. Wealth Management where he works side-by-side with his son Paul. Tom will be closely engaged with you at the highest levels to tailor strategies to manage your financial future. Having worked decades in the financial industry, you benefit from this experience and his resources available through the nationwide network of U.S. Wealth Management. This deep and wide knowledge base is available to you at all times giving you confidence that you are making informed decisions at each and every juncture you may encounter during your financial journey.
Tom is married and resides in Branford, CT with his wife Cathy and their dog Buddy. Together Tom & Cathy have two children, Paul and Kelly. When not working with clients, one of Tom’s passions is collecting and drinking fine red wines from around the world with his friends and family. He also enjoys kayaking along the Branford shoreline, playing golf and going for long walks with his wife Cathy on the beaches of southwest Florida while looking for sharks teeth and other treasures from the ocean.
Education and Registrations
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from University of New Haven
- FINRA Series 7 and 24 registrations held with LPL Financial
- FINRA Series 66 registration held with both LPL Financial and U.S. Financial Advisors
- Insurance licensed with the State of Connecticut Insurance Department
- FLMI (Fellow Life Management Institute)
- Member of the U.S. Wealth Management Board of Directors
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
- Member of the American Institute and Connecticut Society of CPAs and the National Society of Tax Professionals