Paul was born and raised in North Haven, CT, and is passionate about owning a business in the town in which he had grown up. As a second-generation owner of the U.S. Wealth Management New Haven practice, Paul works closely with his clients to design, implement and maintain tailored strategies to manage their financial future. He is intimately involved in all facets of the business, providing you with an additional qualified resource to answer any questions you may have.
After graduating from Bentley University, Paul started his professional career in 2009 at the international audit, tax and advisory firm, KPMG, prior to entering the family business. During that time he also completed his Master's Degree at the University of Connecticut School of Business. Since joining the firm in 2011, Paul has worked closely with his father, Tom, to develop and enhance the practice that Tom founded in 1993. He is committed to the continuity and longevity of the firm to ensure that you and your family are taken care of for generations to come.
After college, Paul moved to Branford, CT, and has since settled into life on the Connecticut shoreline. In 2015, he married his wife, Jill, a nurse at Yale New Haven Hospital, and together they like to travel, attend sporting events and spend time with friends and family. They are expecting their first child, a baby boy, in September, 2018. In addition, Paul is also an avid golfer, self-proclaimed food critic, and enjoys driving just about anything with a motor.
Education and Registrations
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Science in Accounting from the University of Connecticut School of Business
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Bentley University
- FINRA Series 7 registration held with LPL Financial
- FINRA Series 66 registration held with both LPL Financial and U.S. Financial Advisors
- State of CT insurance producer for life, accident, health
- Notary Public
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants