A Warm Welcome
It is official, I am now maintaining an actual presence at 5 Saint John’s Street. The temperature this morning was a mere 4 degrees, but the warm welcome I received could have changed winter into spring. It has been an absolute pleasure meeting the family, and friends of US Wealth Management New Haven since the appreciation dinner in December. I can’t wait to meet everyone.
Here is a list of the top 10 reasons why I’ve enjoyed working here thus far…
10. I can get up late and still make it to work on time. I love, love, love working in the same town where I reside.
9. I don’t have to renew my AAA road side service.
8. I can claim my own designated parking space and not have to pay for parking.
7. If my parents get locked out of their house, I can run over there before anyone knows I’m missing.
6. I could lease a new car and not have to worry about the mileage restriction.
5. The required documentation, signatures, and fingerprinting make me feel important.
4. I now have a reason to leave my home office.
3. My title as Office Manager means I manage NO one but myself.
2. Due to inclement weather conditions, I didn’t have to report to work on the first day.
1. The people
I’m so looking forward to this great opportunity to serve you!